Do you Have Growing Kids? How Health Drinks Help
Growing kids need a lot of essential micro and macronutrients that aid their growth and development while enabling them to engage in several physical and mental activities on a day to day basis. Which is why it is essential for you to make sure that your child is getting all the nutrition that they require.
Important nutrients like calcium, magnesium, zinc, and potassium play a major role in boosting your child’s overall health, and while it is true that they get a huge chunk of these vitamins from their daily food intake, it is also very likely that they may be experiencing a nutritional gap due to the lack of certain vitamins and minerals. Left unchecked, this nutritional gap can go on to give rise to several health complications such as osteoporosis, heart disease, and mental disorders.
Another significant reason behind this nutritional deficiency is the fact that a major chunk of the Indian population follows specific diets such as vegetarianism, which makes it a difficult task for many parents to make sure that their children are getting the nutrition that they need. This is why you must consider adding the best health drinks for child growth as a part of your child’s daily diet
Let us understand how including protein for child growth as a part of your child’s nutritional intake could play a major role in meeting your child’s growth requirements.
How Health Drinks Help
Health drinks such as Gritzo Super MIlk were formulated by combining several essential food groups such as healthy fats, lean protein, and carbohydrates, etc in order to fulfil and regulate your child’s daily nutritional intake in a single go. Adding protein for child growth to your toddler’s diet can be beneficial for their health in a lot of ways, such as:
- Increased supply of amino acids: Amino acids are essential components that are often referred to as the building blocks of nutrition. They need to be absorbed from an external source as a part of a healthy balanced diet as they cannot be produced and synthesized by the body on it’s own.
Amino acids carry out several essential functions such as optimising the absorption and breakdown of the lean proteins that we consume, assisting the growth and development of bones, regulating gut health, and aiding the production of neurotransmitters.
It has been observed that the lack of amino acids such as lysine and histidine in the body, especially among growing children, can lead to severe health complications such as stunted growth and a significantly weakened immune system. Supplementing your child’s nutritional intake with protein for child growth has been shown to have a positive impact on the body’s amino acid count.
- Boosts the immune system: Health drinks also have been observed to be very beneficial for boosting both the adaptive and innate immune function, especially among growing children as it is composed of ascorbic acid, also known as Vitamin D3.
Apart from regulating it, they are also an excellent source of protein, which has a positive impact on boosting the body’s absorption of amino acids, thereby fulfilling the recommended daily allowance of both protein and amino acids among toddlers. Protein for child growth has been formulated with several essential micro and macronutrients which has a positive impact on improving the production of white blood cells that are responsible for protecting the body against chronic illnesses by warding off harmful toxins and pathogens.
- Enhanced physical ability: Health drinks such as Gritzo Super Milk have been formulated by incorporating several essential nutrients like Vitamin B12, Vitamin B9, and Vitamin B12, the consumption of which has been shown to have a positive impact on improving the endurance and stamina levels of growing children.
Apart from these nutrients, protein for child growth also incorporates elements like probiotics and electrolytes in order to have the maximum health benefits for your child. The electrolytes play a major role in boosting the body’s hydration, while the probiotics promote the growth of healthy intestinal microbacteria. The Vitamin B5 found in health drinks has also shown to improve the response time for the brain’s reaction to external stimuli, which plays a major role in developing your child’s natural reflexes.
- Rich source of zinc: Growing children require an adequate amount of zinc to ensure the proper functioning of their body. Being the second most available mineral in the body, zinc is responsible for carrying out several essential functions such as regulating the release of enzymatic reactions, improving the body’s immune response by boosting both the innate and adaptive systems, and boosting the body’s breakdown and synthesis of protein.
- Protein for child growth incorporates the recommended daily allowance of zinc so that growing toddlers experience a healthy physical and mental development. It was also observed that nearly seventy percent of children under the age of six experience a deficiency of zinc, which can cause health complications such as chronic diarrhoea, unusual behaviour, and rashes on the skin.
- Aids mental health: Growing kids nowadays have to face a lot of pressure, both mentally and physically. Whether it is academic work or extracurricular activities, children have a tendency to go overboard and work themselves to the point of exertion, which can have a significantly negative impact on their growth and development. Protein for child growth contains a multitude of minerals such as magnesium and zinc which promote the release of feel good hormones such as serotonin and dopamine while limiting the release of stress causing hormones. This reduces the oxidative stress exerted on the brain and reduces the risk of your child developing neurodegenerative diseases and mental disorders such as Alzeihmer’s, Parkinson’s and age related macular degeneration.
While including the best health drinks for child growth as a part of your child’s daily regime is beneficial for them, it is vital that you ensure that a major part of their nutrition is derived from fresh and natural sources of foods in order to retain maximum health benefits and fulfil the nutrition gap