Royal Nationwide Park. Getting here and parking
Most of the practical information you have to know about Royal nationwide Park.
Get directions that are driving
- Royal nationwide Park’s primary entry points are over the Princes Highway
- Switch off the highway at either Farnell Avenue, simply south of Loftus, or at McKell Avenue at Waterfall.
- It is possible to achieve the park across the Princes Highway, or via Otford that will be north of Stanwell Park.
Roadways within the Royal National Park can be hugely busy and traffic delays can be expected on weekends and general public holiday breaks during summer time. For approximately date traffic information we suggest individuals check
If you like to go out of the automobile in the home, numerous destinations in Royal nationwide Park are accessed via trains and buses.
Park entry points
- Farnell Avenue, Loftus See on map
- Lady Wakehurst Drive, Otford See on map
- McKell Avenue, Waterfall See on map
Parking Show more
- Audley Dance Hall Cafe See on map
- Bonnie Vale picnic area See on map
- Currawong Flat picnic area See on map
- Garie Beach picnic area See on map
- Governor Game lookout See on map
- Gunjulla Flat picnic area See on map
- Pool Flat picnic area See on map
- Red Cedar Flat picnic area See on map
- Reids Flat picnic area See on map
- Upper Causeway picnic area See on map
- Warumbul picnic area See on map
- Waterfall Flat picnic area See on map
- Wattamolla area that is picnic on map
- Wattle Forest picnic area See on map
- Sealed roadways
- 2WD vehicles
Follow royalnpalerts on Twitter for regular, real-time updates on t he level of parking obtainable in the park, and details about any traffic control measures which were used.
Read the bike information for NSW site to find out more.
By general public transportation
Some tourist attractions in Royal nationwide Park are accessed from train channels including Cronulla, Loftus, Heathcote, Waterfall, and Otford stop during the southern end associated with park that is national. Look at the Transport NSW internet site to find out more.
From Cronulla, the ferry can be taken by you to Bundeena.
Royal Nationwide Park coach solution
Park Connections run a Royal nationwide Park coach solution between Sutherland place and places in the park Audley that is including Beach, Wattamolla, Bundeena Wharf, Otford stop, while the north and south ends of this Coast track.
Most readily useful times to go to
Royal nationwide Park covers a range that is wide of, from available grassland to ocean-fronting clifftops. It is an idea that is good pack clothes ideal for all climate conditions along side water, sunscreen and a map on your own check out. Royal nationwide Park shines in most periods, though summer time and cold temperatures each offer a couple of unique tourist attractions.
Arrange a trip during springtime to appreciate the stunning heathland wildflowers on display. Mind across the Coast track or even the Curra Moors Loop track or walk to Wises track to see them in bloom.
Look at the Garie that is majestic Beach surf or perhaps flake out; this coastline is patrolled by surf lifesavers during the summer. Plus, the panorama from Garie North Head is merely amazing, therefore make sure to simply take your digital digital digital camera. The coastline at Bundeena’s Bonnie Vale is a great swimming spot, since are Jibbon, Wattamolla and minimal Marley beaches. In case a freshwater swim is more your thing, decide to try Karloo Pool, Deer Pool or Curracurrang.
Winter is really a great time for you to tackle the most popular Coast track from Bundeena to Otford. Not merely will you be greeted by dazzling seaside scenery, you may want to see whales through the cliffs between June and August. Finish the stroll in little parts or undertake the complete 26km over 2 days.