In this guide, 25 questions about human hair wigs and hair bundles are answered. If you are thinking of buying a human hair wig or hair bundle, the answers to these questions will give you useful tips and recommendations.
Buying the true wig can be an overwhelming process for you. When it comes to human hair wigs and hair bundles, I am sure that your mind is full of questions. I search the most frequently asked questions about human hair wigs and hair bundles and answer 25 of them. I will be very happy if I can help you when you buy your favorite wig.
Table of Content
- What is the difference between human hair wigs and synthetic wigs? Which one should I buy
- What is Remy human hair wig
- What is virgin human hair wig
- What are the benefits of human hair wigs
- Are human hair wigs durable
- How can you extend the life of human hair wigs
- Are human hair wigs expensive
- Why are some human hair wigs so cheap
- Is it easy to style human hair wigs
- Are human hair wigs appropriate for daily use
- How should I take care of human hair wigs
- Should I wash the human hair wig before the first use
- Can I use a flatiron or curler for my human hair wig
- How can I choose a human hair wig that is suitable for me
- What textures are available for hair bundles
- How many hair bundles should I buy
- What length sizes are available for hair bundles
- How can I know which hair bundle length I need
- What density hair bundles should I buy
- How long do hair bundles last
- Can I sleep with my hair bundles
- Can I swim with my hair bundles
- Is it easy to attach hair bundles
- What is the price of hair bundles
- How can you shop human hair wigs and hair bundles
1. What is the difference between human hair wigs and synthetic wigs? Which one should I buy?
I summarized the differences between these two wigs in the table below. Your preference should definitely be human hair wigs. When you have a look at the table below, you will understand why.
The only disadvantage of human hair wigs is their prices. However, when you consider the numerous advantages that they will give you, I think, it is well worth paying this price.
2. What is a Remy human hair wig?
Remy hair means human hair with a still intact cuticle. When the cuticle is still intact, the hair of your wig is as natural as your hair. They do not dry in a short time.
3. What is a virgin human hair wig?
It is the best quality of human hair wigs. The hair of wig is obtained from one donor. Your wig never undergoes a chemical process.
4. What are the benefits of human hair wigs?
- They offer you more styles.
- They are long-lasting.
- They ensure a natural look.
- They are stylish.
- They easily fit into your hair texture and your skin color.
5. Are human hair wigs durable?
Human hair wigs are durable, indeed. They can last up to one year. You can extend this time with proper care.
6. How can you extend the life of human hair wigs?
- Buy a good quality human hair wig.
- Wash and comb them gently.
- Store them properly.
- Do not expose them to too much heat.
7. Are human hair wigs expensive?
You can buy human hair wigs with prices ranging from $50 to $3000. You may find them a bit expensive compared to synthetic wigs. Nevertheless, if you want quality and longevity, the price of them is so unimportant.
8. Why are some human hair wigs so cheap?
Despite being 100 % human hair, some human hair wigs can be so cheap. Because they are collected from different donors and go through a chemical process.
9. Is it easy to style human hair wigs?
They are like your natural hair. You can easily have updos, ponytails or buns.
10. Are human hair wigs appropriate for daily use?
You can use your human hair wig both daily and at important events.
11. How should I take care of human hair wigs?
Think human hair wigs as if they were your own natural hair and take care of them accordingly. Otherwise, your wig will dry, brittle or tangle in a short time. You constantly have to keep them soft and shiny. Wash them once a week with shampoo. Condition them after the washing. Use high-quality materials to take care of them. Comb them at certain times.
12. Should I wash the human hair wig before the first use?
It is not a must, but it is better if you wash it.
13. Can I use a flatiron or curler for my human hair wig?
Yes, you can use a flatiron or curler for your human hair wig, but they must no be too hot. You do not have this opportunity with synthetic wigs. If you use flatiron or curler, you can burn them.
14. How can I choose a human hair wig that is suitable for me?
Firstly, you should choose your favorite wig type. You may choose a full, closure or frontal wig. You can also choose lace or silk base wigs. Secondly, you should decide on your favorite texture and color. Thirdly, you had better choose a wig that is suitable for your face shape. Fourthly, determine which color you want. Lastly, measuring your head size, buy your wig from a reputable vendor.
15. What textures are available for hair bundles?
You can have hair bundles in different textures. The most common textures you can have are as follows:
- Body wave
- Water wave
- Deep wave
- Big Curl
16. How many hair bundles should I buy?
If you want to have full hair, I would recommend buying 3 hair bundles. So, 3 bundles would be good for full lace wigs and 360 lace wigs. If you prefer lace front wigs or closure wigs, 2 bundles would be enough for you.
17. What length sizes are available for hair bundles?
You can have different options with 10-28 inches length sizes.
18. How can I know which hair bundle length I need?
You can check the needed length from this Length Reference. You should straighten your curly or wavy hair before the measurement.
19. What density hair bundles should I buy?
The most preferred densities are % 130, % 150 and % 180 densities. If you want a fuller look, buy a denser hair bundle.
20. How long do hair bundles last?
A 100 % human hair bundle lasts at least 18 months. You can extend this time with proper care.
21. Can I sleep with my hair bundles?
Yes, you can sleep, but do not neglect to wear a cap or bond the bundles with an elastic band. Otherwise, they will tangle.
22. Can I swim with my hair bundles?
Seawater or pool water may badly affect your bundles. That said, you can swim wearing a swimming cap.
23. Is it easy to attach hair bundles?
Most hair bundles have clips on them. You can easily attach them with these clips.
24. What is the price of hair bundles?
Hair bundles are usually sold in 3 pieces. A three -piece bundle with good quality human hair should cost you anything from $ 100 to $250,
25. How can you shop human hair wigs and hair bundles?
Make a good search on the internet. Buy your wig only from reputable and corporate vendors.
Did my answers help you to learn more about human hair wigs and hair bundles? If they did, you are more ready for buying your favorite wig.