Plants That Beautify Your Home
“Having plants and flowers in my space makes me feel very calm and Zen.” -Nicola Formichetti
We can’t thank God enough for the beauty he has blessed us with in the form of some houseplants. They seem to have this power of fitting into any kind of home decor and beautify it to the core, effortlessly. Their touch in our decor boosts our mood, adds life to the interiors and blesses us with some of their innate blissful properties. So, here’s a list of some beautiful indoor plants that you might like to consider in case you are shifting to your new home or remodelling it. If the real plants seem to be pricey and its maintenance factor, sort of, bugs you, you can go for some artificial plants for home which have the same appeal as to these real ones.
- Chinese Money plant (Pilea peperomioides) – Having round coin-like distinctive appeal, a Chinese money plant is quite a sight, when placed indoors. It happily thrives in bright spaces indoors, without any direct rays of sun touching it.
- Silver Dollar Plant (Xerosicyos danguyi) – Succulents don’t require much care or attention which is why it makes an excellent ornamental plant. This plant loves direct sunlight.
- Jade Plant (Crassula ovata) – One of the most interesting succulents of all time, a jade plant can graft the plant into a cutesy bonsai even. This unique bush-like plant is said to bloom some beautiful pink flowers, if provided the right condition.
- False Shamrock (Oxalis triangularis) – From violet to crimson, oxalis plant is said to even bloom into lavender blooms within 10 weeks. It requires direct sunlight for long hours hence does best in a sunny spot.
- ZZ Plant (Zamioculcas zamiifolia) – One of the most versatile plants which effortlessly fits into any kind of mirea residences decor, the ZZ plant prefers bright indirect light and little amount of plant food.
- Donkey Tail Plant (Sedum morganianum ) – A distinct flowering plant belonging to the succulent category, donkey tail plant enjoys bright direct light but not extreme heat and frequent watering in the hot season.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis miller) – From being the source of medicines to being an excellent air purifying plant, Aloe Vera is a wonderful plant to beautify your home with. Aloe Vera loves bright light hence place it in a befitting corner of your house.
- Bunny Ear Cactus (Opuntia microdasys) – Resembling a cutesy bunny’s ears, this succulent plant is known for its iconic flat branching shape and deceptively fuzzy-looking barbs. It does well in plenty of sunlight and water (once dry).
- Heartleaf Philodendron ( Philodendron hederaceum ) – Philodendron is a much loved ornamental plant due to its hardiness. You can hang this plant and see it intensify the beauty of your room decor. This plant avoids the full sun and likes its soil to be lightly moistened.
- Pothos Plant (Epipremnum aureum) – Devil’s eyes aka pothos plant is quite a famous plant when it comes to ornamental plant category. It is known for its hardiness and being almost an “impossible to kill” kind of a plant. Suspend it in a hanging basket and watch it grow beautifully.Chinese Water Bamboo (Dracaena sanderiana) – Lucky bamboo plant is known for its Feng Shui properties and for being ornamental. Bamboo is a perfect plant that complements Asian-like interiors similar to some of The Silk Residences’ units. You can even add some decorative pebbles to make your Chinese water bamboo plant more stylish. Make sure to change the water after a few days to ensure your bamboo gets fresh clean water every time. You can even add some decorative pebbles. Make sure to change the water after a few days.
- Peace Lily ( Spathiphyllum genus) – Blooming serene white flowers, a peace lily plant blesses its owner with a night of good baby-like sleep. It does best in indirect sunlight with access to shade.
So, these were some of the plants that beautify your home-sweet-home in the best possible manner.